There isn’t a more classic pairing than the perfectly melted and charred marshmallow and the milk chocolate and graham cracker. Smores. You can’t deny that smores are one of the staples of the colder months which truly allows you to enjoy your time sitting around a warm fire. This cocktail is all of your
- 1 marshmallow
- 1 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 1 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. baileys
- 2 oz. 2% milk
- Place your marshmallow in a small pan, over medium heat, and toast until browned (1-2 minutes)
- Meanwhile, rim a lowball glass with chocolate sauce, and dip immediately in graham cracker crumbs.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice, toss in the vodka and bailey’s and shake vigorously (the longer the better. It should be FREEZING cold and well agitated).
- Place 2-3 ice cubes in your glass, pour liquor mixture overtop, fill the rest of the glass with milk, top with toasted marshmallow and enjoy!
Enjoy these blogs? Sign up for our email list and receive updates whenever we post a new one!