• 2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Cut half your chocolate into small 1/2″ cubes, and grate/mince the other half.
- Place the chocolate cubes in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute, then stir until melted. Dip the rims of your glass in the melted chocolate and then dip in the grated shreds.
- In a blender, combine ice cream, Irish cream liqueur, cream de cacao, and vodka. Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into prepared glasses. Serve immediately.
Enjoy these blogs? Sign up for our email list to get alerted every time we post a new one!